Sell your old golf equipment to us
Selling your unwanted second hand golf clubs and bags to golfclubs4cash couldn’t be easier. And with the cost of living crisis and times being so tight, buying and selling used golf clubs has never been more popular.
Our quick and easy process will pay out cash via bank transfer or PayPal in return for golf clubs you no longer need in your set. Or if you’d prefer, you can also opt for store credit, which is a fantastic way of getting your hands on more bargain golf swag!
Get a quote today for the clubs you no longer use by following the online process below. You can also pop into the store with the clubs you'd like to sell if you’re local - you’ll receive an instant quote while you wait, and if you bring your bank details we’ll get you paid while you wait. We offer the best prices for second hand used clubs to individuals and pro shops alike.
Why sell to golfclubs4cash?
- Get the best prices with 100% confidence thanks to our Price Match Guarantee
- Create space in your golf bag and garage (which means space for new golf clubs!)
- Quickly free up much-needed cash
- Get store credit to treat yourself to more used golf clubs and accessories
- Keep used golf clubs out of landfill, which is great for the planet!
- Support a circular economy
- No eBay fees
- Selling to a trusted supplier like golfclubs4cash means you’ll definitely get the cash you’re owed!
The golfclubs4cash unbeatable Price Match Guarantee
How are we so confident that we’ll get you the best prices for your second hand golfing gear? Because we offer a Price Match Guarantee on all quotes given, which means we’ll match quotes from ALL other recognised golf retailers. Buying and selling with a trusted supplier such as golfclubs4cash should always be done with full confidence - and as Europe’s biggest supplier of used golf clubs, thousands of customers trust us to give them the best prices for their used clubs.
If you have a better quote from a competitor, forward it to us and we’ll aim to match it. (If you’ve submitted a quote request online, you’ll need to reject the quote request in Active Offers in ‘My Account’ and you’ll be prompted to submit a Price Match Request.)
How to sell your used clubs to golfclubs4cash
To sell your clubs to golfclubs4cash, we’ll need to know the make, model and condition of the club or golf bag you want to sell so we can give you a fair and accurate price for it. Here’s the process:
- Login or create an account with golfclubs4cash.
- Browse for the club you’re looking to sell. You can type in a few keywords or choose from over 120 brands to narrow the search.
- Choose the right category, e.g. ‘Driver’, Putter, ‘Golf bag’ etc.
- Pick the exact item from the list (and if it’s not there email us with the details).
- You’ll then need to provide some extra details (the more, the better).
- Upload one or more photos showing the condition of the club or bag
- Confirm the specification, e.g. is it left or right-handed, what’s the loft etc.?
- Rate the condition of your club on our sliding scale from ‘brand new’ to ‘poor’.
- We’ll aim to get a quote back to you within 24 hours. All our quotes are valid for 30 days, so you’ve got a bit of time to think about it.
Please note, if you don’t select the type of club (men's/ladies/junior, left/right-handed) we will base our quote on the assumption that it’s a men’s right-handed club. If that turns out not to be the case, we will apply a reduction in the price of the quote on arrival.
In some cases, we aren’t able to offer you any money for your golf club. This can be because it’s damaged beyond repair, or because it holds no resale value. In these cases, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
Getting the clubs to us
Okay, so you’re happy with the quote and you’d like to sell your used golf clubs to golfclubs4cash and take advantage of our unbeatable prices.
Pack up your club/s carefully and please don’t tape them together - this can damage the club when we unwrap it at the other end. Make sure everything is safely protected with bubble wrap or similar, because any damage in transit will result in a reduction to your original quote amount.
It’s important to print off the Purchase Order slip and include it in your parcel to make sure there aren’t any delays. Either send the clubs to us yourself, or take us up on one of our postage options. You should get a notification once we sign for your parcel, but please allow 1-2 working days for us to do this.
Please note that any postage charges will be taken off the value of your trade-in.
- UK Mainland Shipping Label (DPD drop-off shops - printer required)
- FREE for trade-ins OVER £50
- £5 for trade-ins UNDER £50
- UK Home Collection
- FREE for quotes OVER £300
- £10 per collection for quotes UNDER £300
- European Label or Collection - £20 per parcel
If you choose a collection, you’ll need to supply the following information:
- Date for collection (Monday-Friday)
- Full address
- Telephone number
- Number of parcels
- Purchase Order (PO) Number
Once we have received your clubs, one of our expert golfing professionals will inspect the club carefully, just to make sure it matches the condition that you’ve stated on your quote. Then, the cash will be in your bank or PayPal account within 48 hours - it’s as simple as that! Or, if you’ve opted for store credit, it’ll appear in your account within 48 hours.
UK payments will take between 1-2 working days to clear into your account, while non-UK payments will take between 3-5 working days to clear.
If there’s anything you need help with, just give us a call! We’re on standby to help you sell your used golf clubs, and our friendly team of professionals will give great advice on maximising the value of your club or golf accessory.
We’re sure you’ll love the many benefits of selling your second-hand golf clubs to golfclubs4cash. If you’re happy with the experience, please do other golfers a favour and let them know by leaving us a Trustpilot review here!
For more information about buying and selling used golf equipment with golfclubs4cash, check out this feature by Golf Monthly.